ALL SALE ITEMS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
We do not accept returns unless there is a defect with the product. In the rare event that an order is shipped with a defect or damaged, we will offer a replacement if the defect is reported within 7 days after receiving the item along with photo proof of the defect. We do not accept returns, exchanges, or replacements in the case where the reason is due to the item being too small or too large. We provide complete information about our size, and it is our customer's duty to measure on their end before purchasing.
Returns are accepted only under the following conditions:
- Physiotherapy tool must receive the return within 7 days receiving the purchase.
- The returned item must be unworn and in new condition.
- All returns are subject to a $5.00 restocking fee per package.
- We must be notified before returning any items. Please message us your full name, order number and the item(s) you would like to return. Do not ship a product back unless it has been approved. Returned items must be in brand new condition and the original packaging as you received it.
- Customers are responsible for ALL shipping costs when returning. Item total is refunded minus a restocking fee of $5.
- Our customer service team is always here to help you with your concerns. Send us an email, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with returning the item(s). After receiving the returned item, Physiotherapy Tool will credit the customer's account for the original purchase price minus the $5.00 restocking fee. Physiotherapy Tool will not refund any customer whose order is not received because the shipping address provided during the checkout procedure was inaccurate or incomplete unless that order is classified as undeliverable and returned to Physiotherapy Tool. In a case of a missing package on orders placed in the United States we will offer a refund or send out a new package, this only applies to packages that were never delivered to you. If your package was delivered, but you did not receive it, it is your responsibility to contact the post office and resolve the issue. It is your responsibility to contact the post office and file a claim for the missing package.
To exchange an item, please email us so we can approve the return. After the return is approved, print out your email invoice and mail that along with your item back to us write on the invoice what you would like exchanged. Once we receive it, we will review your case within 48 hours and send you the new product.
If at any time you are having trouble with your return, please send an email at Support@physiotherapytool.com.